Sunday 5 August 2018

Trying to use HTV vinyl for the first time

So I bought some HTV vinyl to try to make some designs. Well not an easy task as I thought.
Htv vinyl is different, and the one I bought was much different that the ones I saw on you tube..it had only two layers not three and took ages to figure out which side to cut and which side to put the iron on.

First attempt was a disaster, machine couldn't cut correctly, or could not figure out exactly how
this cuts, as is not as normal vinyl. Well managed to cut a heart, but not so neatly, but wanted to try on the shirt... First attempt another disaster...put heat on wrong side and melted everything arg!!!!!!

I am stubborn so when I want to do something, I will do it, after several attempts.So first heart cut again, this time a bit better but cutting still needs settings for deeper cuts.
I managed after three cuts and melted them AHHHHH ...lastly I managed to figure this out and made the heart shirt!!



t shirt before the heart

No comments:

Post a Comment